Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Monday, October 13, 2014

Triggers of Behavior in Children with Autism

Hello all! Here's another great visual that I think every single person who has a loved one with ASD should have AND share with their teachers, caregivers, family members... EVERYONE! I can't seem to find the original source, even by doing an extensive search online, so I will post the link to Pinterest, where I found it originally. Seriously, pass it on!!! The more people understand these small changes they can make or situations they can avoid, the easier it will be for our loved ones to be included in this world!
Blessings!
DC


No comments:

Post a Comment