Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Change is in the wind...

Hi all! There are so many changes coming up in the world of autism spectrum disorders that I have decided I will be posting some of the most important information right onto my blog, plus I will post a copy of the links into the respective pages: Autism Research News, News & Articles, Book listing, Informational Videos, etc.

This does NOT mean I will stop writing my own posts, but I feel everyone needs to stay informed during these times of change.

God bless you all and happy reading!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment