Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

An Important Message

Hello everyone! Well, my last post was pretty depressing, I know. Part of my sadness stemmed from hearing about a very well known and prominent rap artist, 50 Cent, making some pretty ugly remarks about people with autism and special needs. I didn't really want to get into it in my last post. I've been thinking so much about what to write and today I saw this video. It says everything I wanted to say, so I leave it here for you.


I could not have said it better myself! 50 Cent did more for autism awareness in one day than I honestly believe we were able to accomplish in the month of April. Let's work together and use our power in numbers to effect change in our communities!

Blessings!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment