Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

BBC's "My Autism and Me"

Hi everyone! This video is a MUST SEE and a MUST SHARE!!!! One of my friends shared it with me on Facebook and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's made by the BBC from the UK. It is incredibly well made! Please take a few minutes to watch it. It was so informative and so wonderful to hear it right from the perspective of the individuals themselves. A true insight into the minds and lives of our loved ones with ASD.

Blessings!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment