Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MY APOLOGIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I need to apologize to all of my blog readers and subscribers who follow my blog by email.

My last post was a re-post from the Autism Speaks blog where they printed a letter written by a wonderful parent of a child with ASD. The letter was read outloud by Geri Dawson, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer of Autism Speaks at a reception at IMFAR.

In my post I included a copy of a picture that was posted on the Autism Speaks blog showing Dr. Dawson reading the letter. What I need to apologize for is the fact that in the background of that picture is a portrait of a nude woman and I didn't realize it until after I posted the picture here. I have since deleted the picture, but in case you received the original via email, please excuse my oversight. I will be much more careful in the future.

I know to some people it may not be a big deal, but it totally goes against what I stand for and it is a terrible distraction from the actual purpose of my blog. I truly hope no one was offended and that you will continue to follow this blog. I'm so glad you're here!!!

Blessings!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment