Welcome! Glad you are here!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

Sharing resources, research, ideas, inspiring scripture, success stories and even failures...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where does my strength come from?

"I lift up my eyes to the hills- Where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip- He who watches over you will not slumber... The LORD watches over you. The LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm- He will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more"  Psalm 121

I share Casting Crown's song "Praise You in the Storm," which was written based on this scripture.  God bless you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5EXNJvq0KY

No comments:

Post a Comment